Wednesday, November 10, 2021

KINDNESS WHEEL

 Bula Vinaka bloggers!

Did you know tomorrow is world kindness day? Well if you didn't then... NOW YOU KNOW! For world kindness day my class has made some kindness wheel. Well you might be wondering "Karolina I'm not in your'e class I don't know what a kindness wheel does and what it is?!" Okay well I am gonna tell you, so basically a kindness  wheel has a whole bunch of things that are kind and loving that you can do. You put a whole bunch of nice things you can do to make your mental health and others mental health all good. A kindness wheel is supposed to make you feel good and positive, if it doesn't i have I DON'T KNOW WHAT IN THE WORLD YOU PUT ON YOUR KINDNESS WHEEl!!!! So if you want to make a kindness wheel then go this link  all you have to do is delete all those random names and press

 "input here" then you put some kind things then you spin it and try to do that thing

this is my wheel




2 comments:

  1. Ka pai Karolina. I didn't know there was a world kindness day so thanks for sharing! I like the idea of the wheel, it makes it a bit exciting. And you made a good point about being kind to yourself as well as to other people. Maybe you could do a post tomorrow to share the ways you were kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay sure thing I will do a post now! Thanks Phil Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete