Friday, January 28, 2022

Our days in Wellington

Bula Vinaka Bloggers! 

So as you know we went to Wellington for 2 days, On the first day we just chillaxed and went to the city to get some Mcdonalds and some snacks from a place called Night'n'day. On the second day we went to the Muesuem, the beehive and the beach front! 

We left the house at 11:00 so yeah...!          


 


We went on a super long walk to the beehive!!! But the end result was SOOOOO worth it 
I MADE A SPECIAL PODCAST FOR THE DRAMA'S THAT HAPPENED AT THE BEEHIVE 





We also went to the mueseum!
BRUHHH I SWEAR THEIR ONE IS SOOOO MUCH BIGGER!!!!!!
 
Then we went home ;) I was really happy about that because I fell off a single bed with a maximum of 20 time it hurt my back so much thats why i'm sleeping in the photo 




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Karolina. I'm glad you had a good trip to Wellington. It looks like you had great weather. I think you're right about Te Papa being bigger than the museum in The Domain. Did you get to go inside the Beehive? Did you see Jacinda like you were hoping to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bula Vinaka Phil! This is Karolina I'm just on my mums phone currently. We did NOT go into the beehive as it was not open for viewing and also sadly no we did NOT see Jacinda

      Delete