Friday, January 21, 2022

The end of the summer learning journey ;(

 Bula Vinaka Bloggers

I am sad to announce that the SLJ has ended for this year.... The SLJ team will be counting the points and replying to their final comments. 

I enjoyed doing this so much! It gave me something to do instead of watching Youtube 24/7!  It taught me a lot! It was cool to see all different teachers from different parts of NZ. Thank you for taking your time to make activities for us and making amazing activities! I hope you all have a great rest of your year.

I think my favourite task was the one where we got to make drums out of tin cans but instead I used pringle boxes, it was so cool I love creating those types of things!

One thing I found tricky was hmmm, let me think.... NOTHING! It was super easy and there's always around things :) The tasks were very fitting for doing it at home, there was no need to go and buy stuff for the tasks, since they were all so easy!

Three things I learnt from this were:

1. Creativity

2.  Nature

3. FUN!

I would love to see more art/crafts those were something that was really fun for me!

LET'S CELEBRATE WE CAN ALL DO NOTHING FOR THE REST OF THE HOLIDAY!!!!! ( I hope..)

Now for a special podcast for the teachers who made this wonderful journey:


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Karolina. I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts over the summer. And what a great way to thank everyone involved with a special podcast episode! What kind of art activities would you enjoy? Maybe you can come up with some ideas for us for use next year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BULA VINAKA PHIL!!!! Hmmm Some activities? Well maybe you could get us to make art out of stuff from our backyard like leaves and flowers and sticks and stuff like that.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Karolina,

    Thank you for this wonderful post! We have enjoyed seeing your fantastic mahi throughout the Summer Learning Journey.

    Do you have a favorite activity that you have done over the summer? I have loved your enthusiasm throughout the summer and all the awesome things you’ve created!

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer holidays!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. BULA VINAKA LAUREN!!!!!! I think I have a one favorite activity, it's the one where we got to make the drums!

    ReplyDelete